Warehouse Terms & Definitions
Please contact your sales associate for pricing
Receiving fee per bulk order
- Cost for the warehouse to receive an order, log the goods into WMS, QC all goods and rack the product.
Inbound case handling
- Per box fee for inspecting and tagging all incoming shipments. In addition to flat receiving fee.
Pallet storage per month
- Charge per month for bulk storage. 1 pallet is measured at 4'x4'x4' unless otherwise stated.
Non- pallet storage per month
- Charge for items in the picking area. Generally, one box of each sku for easy pick and pack.
Pick rate per box
- Handling charge for each shipment. Includes: box, packaging materials, labor to assemble the box, prepare and label the shipment as well as the picking of the first sku.
Pick rate per each additional sku
- The additional handling cost of each individual sku added to the shipment.
- Warehouse orders requested outside the store platform.
Pick rate per each additional item
- The additional picking cost of multiple items of the same sku.
Third party shipping if customer account is used
- Fee for processing of shipments using the client's shipper number.
- Fee for manual changes to existing web orders.
Warehouse labor standard
- This is for custom projects. Special packaging, kitting or finishing such as hangtags, private label, etc.
- Per hour fee for integrating with existing platform.
Standard pricing based on 5,000 square feet
- Bulk pricing available upon request for larger program needs. Company store required.